Tuesday, September 02, 2008

THE Wedding


Tyler & Bailie's wedding and reception was AWESOME. I had SEVERAL people say it was the best wedding they had ever been too. They each had 7 attendents, plus the Best-Little-Man/Ring Bearer, Tucker, and Jess & Maddi (Brian's girls) as the flower girls. During the ceremony the pastor was giving his "talk" and said to Tyler something along the lines of what if God said He would give him a girl that would never complain, always pick up after him, cook all his meals, clean his house, even clean his geese; but it would cost him an arm and a leg. Tyler asked "What can I get for a rib?" Oh my. That's my boy. =)

His brothers got him; Carson was supposed to hand him the ring, and when it was time he tried both his pants pockets, then his jacket pockets, then looked at Jordan, who checked his pockets, then looked at Nic, who checked his pockets, then looked at Brian, etc. all the way through the 7 groomsmens until the last one pulled it out.

It was all so fun. The wedding that started at 3:30 went on with a reception that went until 1:00am! FUN times.

Anyways, pictures to come over the next few days; none mine; as I did not even pick up my camera that day!

And if you want to view the sldieshow I made of Tyler & Bailie that was played at the beginning of the wedding you can view it here:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home