Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Dad; soon to be an Oregonian!!!!


GREAT NEWS! My Dad & Sandy have been saying they want to move here; for maybe 2 years now? IT'S REALLY HAPPENING! I am beyond excited. The "plan" was/is for us to buy a place together, in which Dad & Sandy would live, and Eric would farm. Which is still the plan, and WILL happen (can't say to much; but we have something lined out that will happen; it's just down the road a bit; but it is FOR SURE). BUT......they do not want to wait that long; and the day of Eric's 50th BOUGHT some property with 2 homes on it and it is a DONE DEAL! So they can move up ANYTIME now!!! Once we get the other place we are buying; these 2 homes will be rentals for them. In the meantime, they can live in one and leave the other a rental.

Crappy pic; but the most recent one I have; me & dad at Eric's party; taken at night; no flash; don't even remember who took it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home