Wednesday, August 06, 2008

es-tranged

es·tranged
–adjective
displaying or evincing a feeling of alienation; alienated

So, I posted a review about my half sister Kymberli's (OOPS! Make that ex-sister; can you say ESTRANGED?) new venture Webbed Foot Photography agreeing to photograph Ty & Bailie's wedding, agreeing on a price, and then canceling 4 months later due to the fact that "someone" (my Dad) would be at the wedding that they were not speaking to. They responded to the review that it was posted by an "estranged family member". LMAO! Anyway the review was removed; (and my ex-sister threatening me with "legal action"; over what"?! HER going back on her word? LOL!) then reinstated (after I offered to fax the agreement, and the withdrawal.) I don't even CARE anymore, I do have to say though that Claire from the review site I was emailing with was very nice; and really seems to understand. Claire has emailed me again; this time because the "response" from them was "personal", and they didn't think they should post it, but if they didn't post it, it wouldn't be fair to not let them respond. Although Claire emailed me to talk about it, I am not going to ask that it be reinstated again; it's not worth my time; or Claire's.

So now I'm estranged. Should I be sad about this?! I find it humorous.

I guess I should have figured out I was "estranged" after I burned her a DVD of pictures I took at her wedding, and emailed twice to ask if it arrived and got NO response. Should have listened to my friends and sisters and not bothered to go to the trouble. Oh well; live and learn.

Seriously though, I believe she is having emotional/mental issues and do feel bad for her. It's really sad how she is alienating herself from dad; she's digging a hole she is going to have a hard time getting out of; poor thing. =(

As usual, email me instead of posting a comment. Only once in a blue moon do I get around to "approving" comments.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home