Sunday, August 27, 2006

:-)

A few nights ago Ty asked Eric and I if we wanted to go to the bar with him and a couple of his friends on Saturday night. We said we might; probably. So on Saturday night, after dinner we go down there. We were sitting at a table right by the door, and I had my back to the door. We had been there *maybe* 15 minutes, and I hear the door open. Then they stop at our table and say "hi". I look up, AND IT WAS NIC!!!!!!!!! I flew out of my chair, almost knocking the table over. I just hugged him and cried and hugged him and cried. I couldn't believe he was really here. Even the bartender was crying! Eric & all the boys knew he was coming, but Nic wanted to surprise me. I swear I was so happy, I just kept staring at him. He brought his girlfriend Cat, who is a doll. She is one of those outgoing, always laughing, FUN people. They brought an ice chest full of salmon, halibut, and Alaskan king crab! They are here for 12 days; then it's back to Alaska. We are going to take the boat & jet skis to the lake today, then Nic & Cat are making "surf and turf" for dinner.
I am so happy. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home